» Disaster Restoration
About AP Disaster Restoration
AP Disaster Restoration provides quick response to commercial and residential disasters caused by water, fire, wind, mold, odor, and trauma. We use the most effective disinfectants, utilize the latest technologies, and provide knowledgeable and courteous staff to mitigate your disaster, and get you back to normal as quickly as possible.
AP Disaster Restoration Services Overview
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Odor Remediation Whether by Pet, Critter, Biologic or Sewage
- Mold Remediation
- Trauma or Biohazard Clean-Up
How AP Disaster Restoration Is Different
- We have crew members on site within 1 to 2 hours in most cases.
- We can provide extraction of standing or soaked in water.
- We apply sanitizers and disinfectants to prevent bacterial growth.
- We provide both commercial and residential dryout services.
- We utilize the Thermal Energy System (or TES) which uses heat drying to reduce drying times so you can get your home or business back together faster.
- We use moisture meters so that we know when your structure is dry. We do not guess.
- We provide removal of contents from your home or business to unaffected areas on-site, or to off-site storage, while dry outs take place. These will be safely put back in place at the conclusion of the mitigation process.
AP Disaster Restoration Service Areas include Washtenaw, Livingston, Monroe, Wayne, Oakland, and Lenawee Counties along with some outlier exceptions. We are open 7 days per week with 24 hour emergency service available. Please Contact Us for any disaster needs you may have and we will get you back to normal as quickly as possible.